The 26th Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics
(ATCM 2021), Pattaya, Thailand, December 12-16, 2021
Proceedings is SCOPUS indexed
Conference Venue: NONGNOOCH. GARDEN PATTAYA
"A Rewarding Journey of Connecting Mathematics and Technology to Applications "The ATCM 2021 is an international conference to be held in Pattaya, Thailand, that will continue addressing technology-based issues in all Mathematical Sciences. Thanks to advanced technological tools such as computer algebra systems (CAS), interactive and dynamic geometry, and hand-held devices, the effectiveness of our teaching and learning, and the horizon of our research in mathematics and its applications continue to grow rapidly. The aim of this conference is to provide a forum for educators, researchers, teachers and experts in exchanging information regarding enhancing technology to enrich mathematics learning, teaching and research at all levels. English is the official language of the conference. ATCM averagely attracts 350 participants representing over 30 countries around the world. Be sure to submit your abstracts or full papers in time.
Topics of InterestThe conference will cover a broad range of topics on the application and use of technology in Mathematics research and teaching. These include, but are not limited to:
- (New) Technological Applications On STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics)
- Coding and Computational thinking
- Real-life Examples in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Applications of Mathematics in Virtual Reality.
- Linking applications in Sciences and Engineering with Mathematics through Technology
- Increase Mathematics Content Knowledge through Technology
- Mathematical modeling through innovative use of technological tools
- Mathematics Education using Information Communication Technology
- Internet Technology for Mathematics
- Applications using Dynamic Geometry software
- Applications using Computer Algebra Systems (CAS)
- Applications using Graphics Calculators
- Statistics using Dynamic Statistics software
- Applications by integrating Dynamic Geometry with CAS
- Assessment of Implementation of Technology in Education
- Implementation of Technology from K-12 to University Level
- Development of the Computer Integrated Curriculum in Mathematics from K-12 to University Level
- Mathematics Teaching, Learning and Assessment using Technology
- Mathematics Research using Technology
- Multimedia Learning in Mathematics
- Creating Technology with Mathematics
- Mathematical Applications and Modelling Using Information Communication Technology
- Mathematics Educational Research Using Information Communication Technology
- The Role of Information Communication Technology in Mathematics Teachers’ Professional Development
- e-Learning and Information Communication Technology for K-12 to University Level
- Automatic problem solving and reasoning
- Intelligent learning environment The conference will consist of plenary, invited sessions, short paper, poster sessions, and hands-on workshops on software and hardware relevant to mathematical teaching. learning and research. Books, software and hardware may also be on display.
Tidbits of ATCM
- (December 28, 2019) We launched the first Students-Centered Project at ATCM 2019. We had the first Zoom Session by Conrad Wolfram from UK at the ATCM 2019.
- (January 29, 2018) Experiences from some participants who attended ATCM 2017 can be found here.
- (November 25, 2018) The annual international conference ATCM 2018 was successfully held during November 20-24 at the Yogyakarta State University, Indonesia. Video clips can be found as follows: video 1 , video 2 .
- (January 10, 2018) A nice article about Dr. Ang Keng Cheng's plenary talk at ATCM 2017 was featured at this article .
- (December 25 2017) We finished another enjoyable ATCM 2017, video clip can be found here .
- (October 27, 2017) A nice video clip by Mirek Majewski how Geometry is in action, click this link.
- (December 24, 2016) We thank the local organizer (SSRU) and IPST of Thailand for making the ATCM 2016 a very enjoyable conference. The photo slide can be found at this link .
- (January 4, 2016) ATCM 2015 was featured at a Chinese TV channel here.
- (December 31, 2015) We have successfully accomplished the 20th anniversary of ATCM (ATCM 2015) with contributions from all parties. Thanks to the supports from local organizers, we had over 300 participants representing 22 countries and regions around the world. We give special thanks to our sponosrs HP, CASIO, TI, Professor Lin Qun of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chinese Association of Mathematics Education, Capital Normal University and Chengdu Institute of Computer Applications-Chinese Academy of Sciences for making ATCM 2015 another enjoyable and instructive conference.
- (December 31, 2015) Photo flash for ATCM 2015 can be found here (can be played by browser IE).
- We are proud to announce that ATCM has provided opportunities for the two co-hosts of ATCM 2015 to sign Memorandum of Understandings with the host of ATCM 2016 during December 16-20, 2015.
- (December 8, 2014) Photo flash for the joint conferences ATCM 2014 and local joint sessions can be found here.
- (November 20, 2014) Prof. Widodo, Director of PPPPTK Matematika, hosted the Reception Dinner for all international participants and invited Speakers on 26 November 2014. A welcome card can be found here .
- (December 15, 2013) We thank the hard work by LOC members of ATCM and TIME 2013 to make the ATCM 2013 a great success, we attracted over 250 participants representing 22 countries.
- (December 11, 2013) The second ATCM-Korea chapter will be held at Korea National University of Education, August 6-9, 2014.
- (December 26, 2012) The ATCM 2012 Proceedings are available here .
- (December 26, 2012) ATCM 2012 photo flash can be found here.
- (December 23, 2012) Thanks to the hosting university of ATCM 2012 and IPST, we have attracted over 400 participants represnting 28 countries around the world. We finished another instructive and enjoyable conference. The Proceedings of 2012 is available online. See you at ATCM 2013-India and Happy Holidays.
- (February 23, 2012) We have launched the printed version of eJMT- Research Journal of Mathematics and Technology .
- (December 21, 2011) The first ATCM-Taiwan local chapter was successfully held at National Tsing Hua University from December 17-19, 2011.
- (November 16, 2011) Dr. Yang assisted Linking Up University in Hradec Králové and University in Bangkok , click here.
- (September 27, 2011) ATCM 2011 Photo flash is available here .
- (September 20, 2011) Professor Dr. Wei-Chi Yang, founder of ATCM, announced the recipients of the Japan disaster relief fund he had launched in April under the name of ATCM. With responses from colleagues around the world and donation from Hewlett Packard calculator division, ATCM will contribute over 5,000USD in value to two universities, they are Tsukuba University and Tohoku University. Congratulations to these two universities.
Highlights of the ATCM series
- Selected refereed papers will be invited for consideration of publication at the Electronic Journal of Mathematics and Technology
- (Updated on January 21, 2011) ATCM 2010 Reception YouTube , ATCM 2010 Opening YouTube , ATCM 2010 Conference Dinner YouTube , ATCM 2010 December 20-YouTube .
- (January 14, 2010) The ATCM 2009 photo flash can be found here.
- (June 28, 2009) Founder of ATCM and eJMT, Professor Dr. Wei-Chi Yang, was interviewed by Vivian Pal of EduWebTV.com, a talk show of the official Web TV for the Ministry of Education in Malaysia . The video can be found here .
- The ATCM 2009 provided University Collaboration opportunity for the hosting Beijing Normal University and the University of Malaya-host of ATCM 2010.
- (December 28, 2009) We finished ATCM 2009 with a blast, and attracted 410 participants representing 29 countries.
- (December 28, 2009) Some ATCM 2009 photos can be found here
- The ATCM 2008 provided University Collaboration opportunity for the University of Hradec Kralove of Czech Republic and the Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University of Thailand (host of ATCM 2008).
- (January 15, 2009) Photo flash of ATCM 2008 can be found here . More ATCM 2008 photos contributed by JC Chuan can be found here .
- (January 7, 2009) We successfully completed three live Maple workshops remotely on December 16, 2008, first time in ATCM history, by Douglas Meade (from South Carolina, USA) and Philip B. Yasskin (from Texas, USA) with assistance from Wei-Chi Yang (at ATCM 2008 in Bangkok) through internet conferencing.
- The ATCM 2007 successfully provided opportunities for the Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University and the following universities from Taiwan during ATCM 2007 period: National Taipei University of Education (December 17, 2007), Chung Yuan University (December 19, 2007), Hsin Chu University of Education, and Chung-Hua University (December 18, 2007). We like to thank Drs. Yuan Yuan, Ming-Jang Chen, Ming-Gong Lee and Krongthong Khairiree for making all necessary arrangements.
- The ATCM 2007 provided individual collaboration opportunities for Hitoshi Nishizawa of Japan and Lenni Haapasalo of Finland. Congratulations to both!
- Complete photos of ATCM 2007 can be found here) Selected photos with flash can be found here
- Photos from Previous Conferences (prior to ATCM 2007) can be found here
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 | Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics | Mathematics and Technology, LLC | PO Box 3684, Radford, VA 24143-3684 USA