Call for Submissions
We invite you to submit original and unpublished work to the conference for review. Each submission will be reviewed and the author(s) will be notified of recommendation by the International Program Committee. Only scholarly work that has not been published elsewhere should be submitted for consideration. Accepted abstracts and refereed Full Papers will be published at the Proceedings of ISSN 1940-2279 (USB or CD) and ISSN 1940-4204 (Online). We aslo will publish a hard copy Proceeding for ATCM 2016.
Selected referred papers will be invited for consideration of publication at the
Electronic Journal of Mathematics and Technology
- For all Authors and Reviewers, we are using a reviewing system, you need to log in the online reviewing system. and fill out a simple form by clicking on 'register' next to 'Login' when you login first time. Especially, be sure to select the fields best describe your paper and your interests, this will provide the best match between Authors and Reviewers.
- It had happened to ATCM that some attendees obtained grants from their institutions or sponsors but did not pay their registration fees or show up presenting papers or abstracts. We strongly warn against these behaviors. We will not only ban their future participations in ATCMs but also will inform their respective supervisors for such behaviors.
- If your abstracts or full papers are being accepted for publications and presentations, you agree that you will pay regular registration fees that is mentioned at this Registration page
- If you want to send in more than one submission, you can log in the reviewing system (after entering your user name and password) again and select 'Upload Submission'.
- If you plan to present your talk or poster session with an abstract, you may submit your abstract without a full paper by August 15, 2016 (Extended) .
- If you plan to present your talk and consider publishing your full paper at the ATCM 2016 Proceedings, you may submit your FULL Paper by July 15 of 2016 for reviewing .
- We will distribute a hard of accepted abstracts at the conference. The accepted Full Papers will appear in Electronic format: An USB drive will be distributed at the conference and an Electronic Proceedings will be available after the conference.
- We are interested in recruiting more external reviewers. If you are interested, you may send an e-mail to the Co-chair of IPC, Professor Dr. Wei-Chi Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org .
To submit an abstract, a full paper, a proposal for hands-on workshop, an invited or a plenary speech click on this link.
|Last Date for Submission of Abstracts||August 15 of 2016 (Extended)|
|All abstract submissions are only accepted via the Web. Each successful submission will be assigned a reference number. This number will be used in all future correspondence with the editors.|
|Last Date for Submission of Full Paper||15 July 2016|
|Notification of Full Paper Acceptance||15 September 2016 or earlier. All submitted full papers are blind reviewed by peers.|
The full paper will be BLIND reviewed by peers and IPC. Their recommendations will be further reviewed by the editorial board for consideration to appear in the Proceedings of the conference. Submission of a full paper for REVIEW should only be in PDF and also must be submitted via the Web (If you need help in converting a Microsoft Word document to PDF, please email to either IPC co-chair).
Here are some important notes when submitting full papers for review to ATCM 2016
1. Full papers are blind reviewed. Each full paper must have, in addition to the paper content, an abstract, and no author information (just a title). It must be submitted online via the Web no later than July 15, 2016 .
2. Each full paper will be reviewed and recommendation will be sent to the author(s) before or no later than September 15, 2016.
3. Each full paper must not be longer than 10 single-spaced pages of A4 size, inclusive of figures, tables, and references. The page limit for plenary and invited speeches is 15.
Accepted abstract or full paper, with paid registration fee, will guarantee a presentation slot at the conference program. For full papers, author(s) must attend and present their works at the conference to guarantee the full paper to appear in the conference Proceedings.
Publication GuidelineFor accepted full papers (that have not been published elsewhere, or available in a website), publication in the Proceedings will follow if and only if the paper is presented at the conference, and the following guidelines must be followed. Manuscripts that fail to adhere to the following format will not be published.
Poster SessionsConference participants are invited to submit proposals of posters for display in the poster exhibition area. We encourage this form of participation as a means of presenting projects that use technology in both mathematical research and mathematics education.
Poster presenters should consider using both textual and visual means of presentation in their posters. Detailed instructions can be found here. Proposals from students are welcome too. Presentation of posters will be scheduled in parallel along with other paper presentations.