Electronic Proceedings 2018 Electronic Proceedings 2017 Electronic Proceedings 2016 Electronic Proceedings 2015 Electronic Proceedings 2014 Electronic Proceedings 2013 Electronic Proceedings 2012 Electronic Proceedings 2011 Electronic Proceedings 2010 Electronic Proceedings 2009 Electronic Proceedings 2008 Electronic Proceedings 2007 Electronic Proceedings 2006 Electronic Proceedings 2005 Electronic Proceedings 2004 Electronic Proceedings 2003 Electronic Proceedings 2002 Electronic Proceedings 2001 Electronic Proceedings 2000 Electronic Proceedings 1999 Electronic Proceedings 1998 Electronic Proceedings 1997 Electronic Proceedings 1995
Registration and Exhibition
Online registration of ATCM 2018 is available here.
Important NoticePart 1
- Step 1. Please fill and print a copy of the online registration form here.
Step 2. Use the following wiring instructions: Be sure to pay the transaction fees imposed by your bank
-Account name: Mathematics and Technology, LLC
-Bank name: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
-Bank Address: 420 Montgomery San Francisco, CA 94104
-Checking Number. 8918960017
-Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
- Step 3. Send a copy of your successful wire transfer receipt together with your online registration form to this E-mail address: email@example.com.
- For company working staffs at ATCM 2018, the committee has decided the following policy: We adopt 1+2 policy for working staffs (non-mathematicians who only attend to booths at the conference, not attending talks and workshops, but are allowed to participate in reception, conference dinner and tea breaks): The first pays full registration fee (330USD before September 1 and 360 afterward) and the second or third working staff pays 200USD for each working staff. For example, if you have only one working staff, then you pay 330USD. If you have 4 working staffs, then the first three uses 1+2 rule and the fourth person pays 330USD and so on.
Early Bird Registration Fee ON or BEFORE September 1, 2018 US$330* (Time clock is based on the US Eastern Time (New York) Zone.)
- If you select to pay onsite, the registration fees will be automatically at US$360 regardless if you register before September 1.
- Students currently enrolled will be charged at a flat registration fee of US$280. Valid student ID or confirmation letter will be required at the registration desk at the conference.
- Each accompanying person (spouse and non-mathematician) will be charged at a discounted rate of US$200 . The person is entitled to attend ALL conference sessions including conference reception, tea breaks, and conference dinner.
- Registered and paid participants will receive a hard copy of accepted all peer reviewed full papers.