Registration and Exhibition
Online registration of ATCM 2019 is available here.
Important NoticePart 1 (Updated on March 25, 2019)
- Step 1. Please fill and print a copy of the online registration form here.
- Step 2. Use the following wiring instructions: Be sure to pay the transaction
fees imposed by your bank
-Account name: Mathematics and Technology, LLC
-Bank name: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
-Bank Address: 420 Montgomery San Francisco, CA 94104
-Checking Number. 8918960017
-Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
- Step 3. Send a copy of your successful wire transfer receipt together with your online registration form to this E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For company working staffs at ATCM 2019, the committee has decided the following policy: We adopt 1+2 policy for working staffs (non-mathematicians who only attend to booths at the conference, not attending talks and workshops, but are allowed to participate in reception, conference dinner and tea breaks): The first pays full registration fee (340USD before October 1 and 370 afterward) and the second or third working staff pays 210USD for each working staff. For example, if you have only one working staff, then you pay 340USD. If you have 4 working staffs, then the first three uses 1+2 rule and the fourth person pays 340USD and so on.
Early Bird Registration Fee ON or BEFORE October 1, 2019 US$340* (Time clock is based on the US Eastern Time (New York) Zone.)
- If you select to pay onsite, the registration fees will be automatically at US$370 regardless if you register before October 1.
- Students currently enrolled will be charged at a flat registration fee of US$300. Valid student ID or confirmation letter will be required at the registration desk at the conference.
- Each accompanying person (spouse and non-mathematician) will be charged at a discounted rate of US$210 . The person is entitled to attend ALL conference sessions including conference reception, tea breaks, and conference dinner.
- Registered and paid participants will receive a hard copy of accepted all peer reviewed full papers.
Registration Fee AFTER October 1, 2019 US$ 370*
Official Hotel for ATCM 2019 (updated on May 31, 2019): Grand New Century Hotel Panlong Leshan.
Additional information about your registration:
Exhibition OpportunitiesWe averagely attract over 350 participants from over 30 countries around the world. ATCM will provide exhibition spaces and sponsorship items during the period of the conference for software, hardware, calculator companies, and book publishers to display their latest products or publications in the field of mathematical sciences. Detailed sponsorship items can be found in this 'agreement document'.
Copyright © 2007 - 2019 | Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics | Mathematics and Technology, LLC | PO Box 3684, Radford, VA 24143-3684 USA