Registration and Exhibition
Online registration of ATCM 2022 will be available later.
Important NoticePart 1
- Step 1. Please fill and print a copy of the online registration form.
- Step 2. Use the following wiring instructions: Be sure to pay the transaction fees imposed by your bank.
-Account name=Beneficiary name: Mathematics and Technology, LLC
-Bank name: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
-Country of Destination: USA
-Bank Address: 420 Montgomery San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
-Checking Number. 8918960017
-Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
Note. We do not use IBAN for wire transfer in the USA, please use Swift Code instead.
- Step 3. Send a copy of your successful wire transfer receipt together with your online registration form to this E-mail address: email@example.com.
Early Bird Registration Fee ON or BEFORE October 1, 2022 US$360* (Time clock is based on the US Eastern Time Zone-GMT-5.)
- If you select to pay onsite, the registration fees will be automatically at US$390 regardless if you register before October 1.
- Students currently enrolled will be charged at a flat registration fee of US$300. Valid student ID or confirmation letter will be required at the registration desk at the conference.
- Each accompanying person (spouse and non-mathematician) will be charged at a discounted rate of US$220 . The person is entitled to attend ALL conference sessions including conference reception, tea breaks, and conference dinner.
- If you are a student, middle or high school teacher from Czech Republic, please contact the chair of LOC, Dr. Robert Hlavaty: firstname.lastname@example.org for reduced registration fees.
Registration Fee AFTER October 1, 2022 US$ 390*
Additional information about your registration:
Official Hotel for ATCM 2022: Hotel International Prague | Koulova 15 | 160 00 Praha 6 | Czech Republic
Please read the followings carefully before making your online reservation
- The hotel is directly on the bus stop. The bus goes to the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (CZU) every five minues (every 15 minutes in the weekends). The bus goes 9 minutes and then 5 minutes walk to our faculty.
- Standard room – 70 EUR/night; Superior room – 85 EUR/night. The rate includes accommodation with breakfast, VAT, Wi-Fi connection in your room. City tax is not included in the price and will be paid on the spot upon your arrival - 50 CZK/person/night (approx. 2 EUR).
- Please find detailed description of room categories here: https://internationalprague.cz/rooms-and-suites.
Guarantee Policy: Credit card guarantee due at time of booking.
Cancellation Policy: This is Non-refundable rate. Please note, in case of booking cancellation, modification or in case of No-Show, the entire amount of the stay will be charged (in urgent cases contact hotel reservation department to cancel the booking). Full pre-payment is required in time of booking. For more information about accommodation, you can contact Hotel International directly at email@example.com.
- Hotel International Prague is interesting by the fact that it is included in the list of cultural monuments of Prague. Thanks to its convenient location in the immediate vicinity of Prague Castle, it is a popular destination. The hotel is located in a residential and embassy district of Prague. Thanks to its impressive building with a tower, it offers accommodation with magnificent views of Prague. Generous conference capacity ranks Hotel International Prague among the most important conference and congress centers in Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport - 15 minutes. Prague Castle - 5 minutes by tram / tram stop 100m. Prague Congress Center - 20 minutes by public transport • Restaurant Symphonie and Harvest - international and Czech cuisine - the possibility of grilling as an option for lunch / dinner • 278 fully equipped rooms with free internet • Garden with a summer terrace with a capacity of 1000 people for a cocktail • Parking - 65 places in the hotel parking lot • Modern conference halls with daylight, terrace, high ceilings 5.8 m and a capacity of up to 260 people in a school setting, 15 lounges Hotel website: www.internationalprague.cz.
- Please make your reservation online by November 9, 2022 here . The bookable dates are December 5 to December 15, 2022. The availalbe conference rates may be released after November 9 depending upon the availability of rooms.
Exhibition OpportunitiesATCM 2022 will provide exhibition spaces and sponsorship items during the period of the conference for software, hardware, calculator companies, and book publishers to display their latest products or publications in the field of mathematical sciences. Detailed sponsorship items can be found in this 'agreement document'.
Copyright © 2007 - 2022 | Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics | Mathematics and Technology, LLC | PO Box 3684, Radford, VA 24143-3684 USA