Registration and Exhibition
The ATCM 2023 will be a hybrid conference
Important Notice: If you are participating in-person, please pay the in-person registration rate.Part 1
- Step 1. Please fill and print a copy of the online registration form.
- Step 2. Use the following wiring instructions: Be sure to pay the transaction fees imposed by your bank.
-Account name=Beneficiary name: Mathematics and Technology, LLC
-Bank name: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
-Country of Destination: USA
-Bank Address: 420 Montgomery San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
-Checking Number. 8918960017
-Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
Note. We do not use IBAN for wire transfer in the USA, please use Swift Code instead.
- Step 3. Send a copy of your successful wire transfer receipt together with your online registration form to this E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you select to pay onsite, the registration fees will be automatically at US$410 regardless if you register before October 1.
- Students currently enrolled will be charged at a flat registration fee of US$330. Valid student ID or confirmation letter will be required at the registration desk at the conference.
- Each accompanying person (spouse and non-mathematician) will be charged at a discounted rate of US$220 . The person is entitled to attend ALL conference sessions including conference reception, tea breaks, and conference dinner.
- If you are a student, middle or high school teacher from Czech Republic, please contact the chair of LOC, Dr. Robert Hlavaty: email@example.com for reduced registration fees.
Additional information about your registration:
Official Hotel for ATCM 2023: Suan Nongnooch Resort and Garden, Pattaya. Discounted rate will be available later
Exhibition OpportunitiesATCM 2023 will provide exhibition spaces and sponsorship items during the period of the conference for software, hardware, calculator companies, and book publishers to display their latest products or publications in the field of mathematical sciences. Detailed sponsorship items can be found in this 'agreement document'.
Copyright © 2007 - 2022 | Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics | Mathematics and Technology, LLC | PO Box 3684, Radford, VA 24143-3684 USA